Sunday, March 28, 2010

Got jokes?


So Chloe (or as we call her, Moe) was listening to some silly thing on the internet that had a monkey that was a ventriliquist that told jokes. She kept telling these jokes all day yesterday and today. She was hilarious even if the jokes were so so. She really cracks me up.
An example : Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9.
Also, yesterday she and I went to Costco. In the last couple weeks, they had done a chocolate sales fundraiser and as a prize she had chosen a huge rubbery centipede, which (as with all her pets) she named. This one was CoCo. She had it draped over her arm the whole trip which brought many stares. She struck up conversations with people about CoCo, telling them it could fly (which is technically true, seeing as you can stretch it like an elastic and shoot it across the room. This does lead to screams and sudden urges to wet one's pants, but is mildly entertaining). She is one funny kid.
Gotta love kids. Wish I could laugh with and at mine more often. I think I am too serious some times.

No comments:

Post a Comment