Of course, retaliation was most certainly in order. I plotted to have the kids help out. We decided that it would be fun to fill the van with balloons and write messages all over the outside so that the world would know that our favorite lady was having a special day. We blew up about 90 balloons and waited until she was in bed. Then I loaded them into the van's front seat.


I also used some window crayons to write some messages on the van as a surprise for when she left early the next morning.

The most fun was that she really had no clue and I got to lay in bed listening to her try to get into the van and then try and figure out what to do with the balloons. I could hear her outside amid the occasional popping balloon, trying to get into the van. Hilarious.
That evening we invited a few friends out for dinner and had a nice time at dinner where I had Heidi wear a Birthday Girl head band and thoroughly enjoyed watching her on the Texas Roadhouse birthday saddle. We were really glad that Amy, Matt and Julie, Jarom and Isabelle, Brad and Chelsa, Scott and Amy, and Brooke and Reed were nice enough to come out with us. Good times were hopefully had by all.(I will probably post all the pics from that night if I can figure out how)

So even though I am a pain in the neck and we both seem to enjoy one-upping each other, I think that it was an enjoyable birthday and the plotting will begin anew for next year. Happy Birthday, Heidi. Love you
Happy bday woman! And that man of yours sure pulled some stuf off! Glad to see the blog.
ReplyDelete